- EatWright lunch and dinner talks
- ‘The fundamentals of healthy eating’ video course
- Individual 60-minute health check or online consultation
- Individually tailored, fully supported, 6-week healthy eating programme both on-and off-line
1. EatWright lunch and dinner talks
These are group sessions during which I give you tips on how you can stay healthy while a three course meal is served.
In two and a half hours you will learn…
How you can improve and sustain your health and fitness by eating the right foods combined with hydration and exercise.
What we will cover
- An overview of the history of food
- Why our health has deteriorated
- Which ingredients to look out for
- What our body needs to stay in optimum health
- Why diets don’t work
- Tips on how you can stay healthy
When (dates in 2017)
- Tuesday 10 January: 18.30-21.00
- Friday 17 March : 12.00-14.30
- Wednesday 17 May: 18.30-21.00
- Wednesday 5 July: 12.00-14.30
- Thursday 7 September: 18.30-21.00
- Tuesday 10 October: 18.30-21.00
All this for just £25* – healthy canapés and drinks included.
I would love it if you could come and join me.
*payable in advance, non-refundable
2. Healthy Eating video course
Would you like to start eating healthily, but you don’t know where to begin? Then try this short video course in which I will share with you the basic eating principles that I adopted to turn my health around.
For more information on the healthy eating video course click here
3. Individual 60-minute health check or consultation
With the health check we look at your current eating habits and lifestyle. I use a body scanner to establish how healthy you are, what your fat percentage is, how well hydrated you are, what your metabolic age is etc. Based on my findings, I will advise you as to how you can improve and maintain your health.
If you need more support or guidance and a weekly telephone call, I offer three sessions for £120 and five sessions for £175.
The online consultation will give you the opportunity to speak to me about any health concerns or questions you may have. I will give you advice for your specific situation.
For more information about the online consultation click here
4. Individually tailored, fully supported, 6-week healthy eating programme
This is not a diet but a programme to support you to make healthy lifestyle changes that you can maintain.
- Daily emails, advice and monitoring
- Four different organic food supplements to ensure there is no nutrient deficiency
- Pedometer to count your steps
- Ketostix to measure if you are burning surplus fat
- CookWright, the no-added sugar recipe book with 100 quick and delicious recipes
The programme can be followed in two different ways:
1. One-to-one coaching through three 90-minute face to face consultations at my office in Surrey. You will work with Leonie who can be contacted by email or phone when needed for support and guidance.
2. On-line course with weekly one hour interactive classes with Leonie and a group of up to six people with the aim to mentor you into positive action. Contact by email only. Click here for more information about the online course.