What do you need?
- 200g ground almonds
- 1 large free range (organic) egg
- 2 tbsp soya milk
- 3 tbsp hazelnut oil
- 3 tbsp chia seed
- ½ tsp pure liquid Stevia
- 1½ tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon (adjust the spices according to your taste)
- pinch of Himalayan salt
How do you make it?
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gasmark 4.
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients and knead until well blended.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Line a large baking tray with grease proof paper.
- Divide the dough into 11g portions, roll each portion into a ball and flatten each ball into a 4cm biscuit. Place the biscuits on the baking tray.
- Bake for about 25 minutes until golden brown and crisp.
- Leave the biscuits to cool on a wire rack.
No sugar at all and ideal with a cup of tea or coffee.
To better Health,